VTG Hermes Republique Francaise Liberte Egalite Fraternite - 1789 Silk Blouse and Skirt Set with Sash
$ 1,696.00 $ 1,996.00
A striking vintage Hermès Republique Francaise Liberte Egalite Fraternite - 1789 Blouse and Skirt Set with coordinating sash. Originally conceived as a scarf in 1989, Joachim Metz celebrates France becoming a Republic in this classic design. The French Revolution, which began in 1789, paved the way for France to become a Republic in 1792.
This 3 piece set worn together is a stunning dress. Worn individually each piece will lend a sense of drama to even the simplest of slacks, tops and the sash, of course, will dress up all of your favorite Birkins.
- excellent vintage condition
- Hermès Exclusif Label
- care tag and extra button
- indiscernible tiny pulled threads/holes on either side of waistband
- gathered and fully lined skirt
- lightly padded shoulders
- lightly gathered sleeve at cuff
- subject to prior sale
- shoulders: 16 inches or 41 cm
- arm length: 24 inches or 61 cm
- under arms: 22 inches or 56 cm
- overall length: 29 inches or 74 cm