Authentic Hermes Silk Scarf Early America Hermes Scarf Box Included
Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf, Early America with Lady and General George Washington at the center surrounded by various images in the American folk art style, was designed by Francoise de la Perriere and first issued in 1979.
This very popular Hermes carre bursts with vibrant colors and is the perfect summer accessory when paired with a white linen top or your favorite little black dress...
- in excellent pre-owned condition
- vibrant colors with great color saturation
- vintage soft silk
- care tag
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- Hermes scarf box may show signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
Check out our other Early America carre in lovely blue colorway