Authentic Hermes Silk Scarf Frontaux et Cocardes Burgundy Early Issue
The always stunning Frontaux et Cocardes Hermes silk scarf was designed by Caty Latham and first issued in 1968.
Bold and dramatic in its design, this scarf is a sure for the horse lover. It is beautiful when worn and one of those special carres worthy of framing.
- in excellent vintage condition
- copyright "c" incorporated into design (3rd photo)
- early care tag
- several pulled threads, example shown
- several faint/small spots and wear marks
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- subject to prior sale