Authentic Hermes Silk Scarf L'Intrus Contrasting Hem Excellent Scarf Box
The L'Intrus was designed by Antoine de Jacquelot and first issued in 1996.
At the center, the falcon, the intruder, finds himself surrounded by a sea of various birds all flocking together and circling our intruder in gorgeous colors of soft neutrals punctuated by bright reds and blues.
- in excellent pre-owned condition
- care tag
- small faint spot, please refer to 4th photo
- hand rolled contrasting hem
- made in France
- 100% pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES scarf box may show slight signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale