Authentic Hermes Silk Scarf Mythologies des Hommes Rouges Kermit Oliver RARE
Authentic Hermes Silk Scarf, Mythologies des Hommes Rouges by Kermit Oliver, the American postman turned artist, who designed numerous much sought after scarves celebrating the American West. This particular scarf was first issued in 1994.
The Mythologies des Hommes Rouges is an absolutely stunning example of Mr. Oliver's artistry. Full of gorgeous imagery of Native American heritage, this is a carre worth framing!
Kermit Oliver has designed several scarves, all of which, are highly popular and sought after by Hermes collectors.
- excellent vintage condition
- care tag
- very faint signs of wear photo 4, additional cleaning recommended
- gorgeous rich colors with great color saturation
- hand rolled contrasting plump hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES scarf box (box may show signs of use)
- subject to prior sale
Additional photos available on our blog.
Enjoy other scarves by this amazingly talented artist on our Pinterest board