Authentic Pre Owned Hermes Silk Scarf Josephine Danse w/Box
Josephine Danse Hermes silk scarf was designed by Cyrille Diatkine and first issued in 2007.
It pays tribute to Josephine Baker, an American entertainer, who took Paris by storm in the 1920s.
Cyrille Diatkine uses dots of various sizes to portray Josephine dancing, a style not unlike newspaper print of the 1920s. Only when viewed from a distance, does Josephine come alive.
This monochromatic carre will coordinate beatifully with your summer wardrobe
- in excellent pre-owned condition
- care tag
- couple of very faint smudges in border (do not show up in photo)
- contrasting hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100% pure soft silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES Scarf box shows signs of use
- subject to prior sale