Authentic Pre-Owned Hermes Silk Scarf Kachinas Kermit Oliver RARE with Box
Authentic pre-owned Hermes Silk Scarf, Kachinas by Kermit Oliver, the only American artist, ever to design for the Maison Hermes, was first issued in 1992.
According to Pueblo Indian Mythology, a Kachina is a deified ancestral spirit or a person, who represents such a spirit in ceremonial dances.
This carre is filled with such dancers and in glorious vibrant colors they dance across this carre.
Kermit Oliver has designed several scarves, all of which, are highly popular and sought after by Hermes collectors. Check out our other beautiful scarves by this highly collected artist, Les Ameriques and Faune et Flore Du Texas - Texas Wildlife RARE and Mythologies des Hommes Rouges
- excellent pre-owned condition
- copyright and artist signature have been printed in black on black background making them almost "invisible"
- gorgeous rich colors with great color saturation
- fabulously soft silk
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES scarf box shows signs of use
- subject to prior sale