Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Cliquetis Original Issue
Cliquetis was designed by Julia Abadie for the Maison Hermes and first issued in 1972.
A well recognized Hermes Classic, this gorgeous carre is especially beautiful in this colorway, with grays and reds playing off of each other. Much loved, many times re-issued and here either an original or very early issue.
Although this scarf is not "perfect" in its condition, it still is the perfect accessory. Whether you are running errands in your jeans and a simple T, or are getting ready for a night out, this scarf will add that finishing touch
This is and always will be one the best-loved carres Hermes has ever issued
- in very good vintage condition
- several red color transfers, may not be obvious in photos
- several minor spots, please refer to close up
- several pulled threads, worst shown
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
To read the Inspiration behind this carre, please follow the link to my blog.