Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Ecuries Navy
Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf Ecuries was designed by Hugo Grygkar in 1947 and re-issued in 1993. Monsieur Grygkar did not sign any of his scarves and more about him and his work for Hermes can be found on our blog.
Very rare and highly sought after, this Ecuries is a re-issue in excellent condition in gorgeous rich jewel tones.
For a luxuriously bold look try layering two of our Ecuries as shown in last photo...
- in excellent vintage condition
- vibrant colors with great color saturation
- vintage soft silk
- care tag
- hand rolled hem
- what might be a tiny weave error in 4th photo
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- Hermes scarf box may show signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale