Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Jumping Soft Sage Colorway w/HERMES Scarf Box
Jumping by Philippe Ledoux was first issued in 1971. This is, in my opinion, an atypical design for Ledoux, as the riders and horses are over-sized and almost float in the air, against a "blank" background. This is more characteristic of Grygkar's designs. But by doing so, Ledoux shows off his exquisite skills as an illustrator and creates a scarf with extreme detail and drama. A truly stunning scarf.
Soft muted sage green sets the stage for riders with mint jackets and sky blue cocardes...
- excellent vintage condition
- a couple faint and small spots below copyright in hem (3rd photo)
- hand rolled hem mostly flat
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES scarf box may show signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
Read about the accomplished artist behind this carre, Philippe Ledoux, on my blog by following the link provided