Authentic Hermes Silk Scarf Jumping Special Edition Europameisterschaft - Der Springreiter Mannheim '97
Jumping by Philippe Ledoux was first issued in 1971. Here is a rare Special Edition for the 1997 Grand Prix of Mannheim, the European Jumping Championship that takes place every spring in Mannheim, Germany.
Hermes has been known to issue special edition carres, be it for a new boutique opening, a special polo match or a jumping or horse racing event.
Here is the always popular Jumping in lovely pink commemorating the 1997 Grand Prix of Mannheim.
- excellent vintage condition
- care tag
- vibrant colors
- tiny specks in border not visible in photos
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- Hermès scarf box may show signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale