Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Promenades de Paris Ledoux 1962 First Issue
In the Promenades de Paris Philippe Ledoux takes us down four Parisian Promenades, Les Tuileries, Les Invalides, Le Palais Royal and finally down the famous of them all, the Champs-Elysees. Once again, Ledoux captures Parisians of all walks of life enjoying their beautiful city on the Seine. To read more about theis scarf, please go to our blog.
This scarf was first issued in 1962 and here is an original issue and given its 53 years still in very good shape. Colors are vivid and silk soft and strong. There are small faint spots and tiny pin holes
- excellent vintage condition
- copyright "c"
- tiny pin hole, please refer to 3rd photo
- vibrant colors
- example of tiny spots in 5th photo
- hand rolled hem may have been repaired
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale