Hermes Venerie des Princes Jacquard Vintage Very RARE w/Box
Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Jacquard Scarf Venerie des Princes, by Charles Hallo was designed and issued in 1957. This extremely rare scarf is an absolutely stunning example of Hallo's craft.
The scalloped soft jacquard silk provides a gorgeous background for this hunting scene. Gorgeous warm old gold colorway provides the perfect background for a hunting scene so indicative of Hallo's artistry. Three princes are on a hunt as they fly through the woods on their horses in pursuit of game. At the center a buck being chased by hounds...
This is an absolute treasure of a scarf, especially in this excellent vintage condition.
As jacquard silk scarves are very expensive to produce, Hermes has unfortunately stopped making these exquisite scarves. You can read more about the Hermès jacquard carré on my blog
- excellent vintage condition
- colors with great color saturation
- pre copyright
- small light pink spot, please refer to 5th photo
- minor pulled threads in right lower border
- hand rolled hem somewhat flat
- made in France
- 100 % pure jacquard silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES Box shows signs of use
- subject to prior sale