Authentic Vintage Hermes Scarf Le Bois De Boulogne RARE
Gorgeous Hermès silk scarf Le Bois De Boulogne by artist Hugo Grygkar was first issued in 1957. Here a later reissue from the 1980s, which lacks the black background behind the swans found in the original issue.
This is a gorgeous scarf and perfect for the romantic at heart...
- in excellent vintage condition
- great color saturation
- early copyright
- a couple of faint spots and traces of wear/folding lines (3rd and 4th close up)
- several pulled threads
- a tiny light spot in upper right corner (5th photo)
- hand rolled hem
- 100 % pure silk
- made in France
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- layaway tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale