Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Jacquard Scarf Luna Park by Joachim Metz Red
Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf Luna Park was designed by Joachim Metz and first issued in 1993. There is nothing like a jacquard scarf. The silk is soft and the woven pattern creates a scarf rich in texture and luminosity. Sadly, Hermès stopped making jacquard scarves in 2001.
Intricately detailed design of carousel horses in glorious colors all against the softness of a jacquard silk. This scarf may just bring out the child in you...
- in excellent vintage condition
- gorgeous colors with great color saturation
- fabulous strong yet vintage soft jacquard silk
- care tag
- hand rolled plump edges
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale