Authentic Vintage Hermes Crown or Couronnes Silk Opera Scarf Reversible Shawl VTG Maxi Twilly RARE
A fabulous vintage Hermès opera scarf, Couronnes or Crown as it is also sometimes known by, was designed by Julia Abadie and first issued in 1969. This rare reversible opera scarf is just stunning and in excellent vintage condition. The predecessor to today's Maxi Twilly, this shawl can be worn so many different ways. For inspiring ways to wear this Classic, please visit our blog.
Couronnes - a longtime favorite and a classic, here as a stunning unusual reversible scarf.
Perfect shawl for cool summer nights, the opera or a T and a pair of your favorite jeans...
- excellent vintage condition
- a couple of very faint and small smudges/spots
- small pulled thread, please refer to photo 4
- vibrant colors
- no center seam, continuous silk
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 11.5 x 72 inches or 29.5 x 182 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale