Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Brins d'Or Julia Abadie 1982 Issue
Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf, Brins D'Or, designed by Julia Abadie, was first issued in 1982.
Brins d'Or, the Strands of Gold, will not just brighten your day, but wrapped around your neck, also keep you beautifully warm.
This scarf is most likely form the original 1982 issue as it sports 2 later care tags and copyright indicative of that era.
I need to point out areas of color or pattern transfer, predominantly in the dark red areas surrounding the center (examples provided) that were most likely caused by improper storage. This has improved some with cleaning and may improve still with additional professional cleaning. This although visible up close, when worn, this scarf is gorgeous and stunning
- in excellent overall vintage condition
- strong colors with great color saturation
- signed but not very visible as signature is black on black background (3rd photo)
- 2 care tags
- color/pattern transfer (4th and 5th photo show examples)
- hand rolled hem somewhat partly
- made in France
- 100 % vintage soft silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
For additional photos, please visit our blog