Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Mousseline Scarf Fleurs De Lotus 140 cm Silk Chiffon Giant scarf, 55" x 55"
Stunning vintage Hermes Fleurs de Lotus silk chiffon/mousseline 55 inch scarf. The Fleurs de Lotus, a classic by now, was designed by Christiane Vauzelles and first issued in 1961. Ms. Vauzelles like Hugo Grygkar never signed her creations. Fabulous large shawl perfect for upcoming summer eves.
Here in a stunning color combination of soft sage and khaki greens playfully accented by brilliant salmon and hot pinks
- in excellent vintage condition
- care tag
- fabulously soft silk
- please note weave imperfection in 4th photo
- a couple of minor pulled threads
- a couple of very faint spots that do not show up in photos
- "S" stamp in 3rd photo
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100% silk
- approx. size: 55 x 55 inches or 140 x 140 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- subject to prior sale