Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Le Triomphe du Paladin by Julia Abadie Black
Le Triomphe du Paladin was designed by Julia Abadie for the Maison Hermes and first issued in 1999.
Paladins as they are sometimes called, were Charlemagne´s crusading warriors. Charlemagne or Charles the Great was a King of the Franks and who is credited for uniting most of Europe in the late 700s and who became the First Holy Roman Emperor.
Gorgeous design that is very easy to wear and drape in various ways. Here in rich tones against a deep black.
- in excellent vintage condition
- care tag
- very faint wear marks and surface spots (examples 2 & 3rd photos)
- we recommend professional cleaning
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale