Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko
Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf, Les Cavaliers D'Or, was designed by much sought after Hermes artist, Vladimir Rybaltchenko, and was first issued in 1975. This is a very popular design, here most likely a re-issue from 1992 based on the copyright.
Gorgeous colorway of bright raspberry pink and gold against a crisp white background.
Vladimir Rybaltchenko 1939 - 2002 was the great-nephew of Philippe Ledoux and father of Dimitri Rybaltchenko, all renowned Hermes artists.
Although not quite "perfect" this scarf when worn, still delivers
- in very good condition
- strong colors with great color saturation
- please note some color transfer and spots in closeups
- several pulled threads
- hand rolled hem somewhat loose and/or flat
- made in France
- 100 % vintage soft silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale