Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko Khaki
Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf, Les Cavaliers D'Or, was designed by much sought after Hermes artist, Vladimir Rybaltchenko, and was first issued in 1975.
Vladimir Rybaltchenko 1939 - 2002 was the great - nephew of Philippe Ledoux and father of Dimitri Rybaltchenko, all renowned Hermes artists.
Color is best represented in photos with mannequin
- in excellent vintage condition
- strong colors with great color saturation
- 2 care tags
- a couple of very small faint spots
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % vintage soft silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale