Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko Navy
Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf, Les Cavaliers D'Or, was designed by much sought after Hermes artist, Vladimir Rybaltchenko, and was first issued in 1975. This is a very popular design, here most likely the original issue or an early re-issue based on the care tag and Neiman-Marcus store tag.
Gorgeous deep blue background makes the white and gold really pop.
Vladimir Rybaltchenko 1939 - 2002 was the great-nephew of Philippe Ledoux and father of Dimitri Rybaltchenko, all renowned Hermes artists.- in excellent condition
- strong colors with great color saturation
- signed Rybal (not very visible in 4th photo as signature is black)
- 3 tags, including a Neiman-Marcus tag
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % vintage soft silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale