Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Les Clefs or Les Cles or The Keys Black Early Issue
Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf, Les Clés or Clefs designed by Caty Latham was first issued in 1965 and due to its overwhelming popularity reissued numerous times. Here based on the copyright and care tag an early issue.
This scarf is a fabulous find for any Hermes connoisseur looking for a timeless classic.
In excellent vintage condition, sporting all of its original tags including a Neiman-Marcus store tag and with colors this vibrant you will not only have a treasure but an amazingly versatile accessory.
- in excellent vintage condition
- vibrant colors with great color saturation
- 2 care tags and a Neiman-Marcus tag
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale