Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Les Tuileries Joachim Metz Gold RARE
Stunning Les Tuileries silk scarf in excellent vintage condition. Designed by Joachim Metz, the Maison Hermes first issued this stunning scarf in 1990.
Inspired by the Tuleries Gardens in Paris, this scarf is both dramatic as it is stunnign and romantic.
Read more about this scarf and the inspiration behind it on our blog
- in excellent vintage condition
- gorgeous color saturation
- care tag
- hand rolled plump hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- Hermes box may show signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
Please visit our blog for more information about Monsieur this fabulous scarf