Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Neige D'Antan Twill Light Blue
The spectacular Hermès Neige D'Antan (snow of yesteryear) was first issued in 1989 and designed by Caty Latham, who has brought us other favorites like Les Cles, Frontaux et Cocardes and Roues de Canon to name but a few.
It is difficult to resist the charm of this Winter and Holiday Favorite. A pair of skiers from days gone by are surrounded by snowflakes, mistletoe and holly...
Ms. Latham captured the spirit of the season so beautifully and here it sparkles in light blues and aqua punctuated by the vibrant sprigs of red holly
- in excellent vintage condition
- care tag
- several small faded spots (largest shown) and small specks (4th photo)
- what appears to be a faint pen mark (3rd photo)
- hand rolled hem somewhat flat
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- made in France
- 100% silk
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale