Hermes Les Jouets Mobiles RARE w/Box
The Les Jouets Mobiles (Moving Toys) by Nina von Bistram is a lovely scarf if somewhat atypical for Hermes and perhaps one of the lesser known carres.
Nina von Bistram was born in Latvia, but spent most of her life in Germany, where her family emigrated following the October Revolution. A romantic painter, her Les Jouets Mobiles, Moving Toys, depicts various Victorian toys. Soft periwinkle blue and mint are surrounded by buttercup yellows, and provide the perfect backdrop for her nursery theme.
- excellent vintage condition
- signed (very faint), please see 3rd photo
- silk drapes beautifully
- a couple of small faint spots (example photo 4)
- a couple of small pulled threads
- hand rolled plump hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- HERMES box shows signs of use
- subject to prior sale