Hermes Silk Scarf Early America Early Issue RARE
Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Early America here without Lady and General George Washington at the center is an earlier version of the same scarf that features the famous pair in its center.
Designed by Francoise de la Perriere and first issued in 1970 without the pair and reissued in 1979 with George and Martha.
Lovingly cared for, this scarf retains most of its original beauty with colors strong and silk beautifully soft.
- in excellent vintage condition
- vintage soft silk
- care tag
- signed (3rd photo - hardly visible on this scarf)
- faint fold line and a small spot in border near tag (4th photo)*
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- subject to prior sale
* we recommend additional cleaning