Hermes Silk Scarf Frontaux et Cocardes Light Blue Early Issue
The always stunning Frontaux et Cocardes Hermes silk scarf was designed by Caty Latham and first issued in 1968.
This gorgeous scarf has a beautiful horse head at its center surrounded by the many cocardes it has undoubtedly won.
Chartreuse and pastel blues against a warm off white background make this scarf the epitome of spring.
- in overall very good to excellent vintage condition
- copyright "c" incorporated into design
- several faint spots and fold lines
- several minor pulled threads
- two tiny pinholes upper right corner
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- subject to prior sale
To read about the Inspiration for this carre, please visit my blog