On Hold Hermes Silk Scarf L'Ocean 1959 Ledoux RARE
On HOLD for a Client
Hermes Silk Scarf L'Ocean was designed by Philippe Ledoux and first issued in 1959.
An absolutely stunning example of Ledoux's mastery. Beautiful details bring both ship and crew to life. Gorgeous colors so appropriate for this nautical theme.
- excellent vintage condition
- several minor pulled threads
- blue border somewhat uneven in color
- several faint/small spots
- hand rolled hem mostly flat
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- subject to prior sale