Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Brides De Gala Early Issue
Another "Must Have" Classic.
Brides de Gala was designed by Hugo Grygkar and first issued in 1957. Based on the lack of copyright this carre is from either the original or very early re-issue
Although this carre has been loved throughout the years, it is still a great "go-to" Classic.
- very good vintage condition
- faint fold lines remain, including lighter areas in border
- small faint spots
- faint splatter right bottom corner
- hand rolled hem partially flat
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- subject to prior sale
* additional professional cleaning recommended