Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Les Cavaliers D'Or by Vladimir Rybaltchenko Classic Navy
Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf, Les Cavaliers D'Or, was first issued in 1975 and due to its popularity re-issued numerous times since. Vladimir Rybaltchenko (1939 - 2002), who signed his scarves Rybal, was the great-nephew of Philippe Ledoux and the father of Dimitri Rybaltchenko, all renowned Hermès artists.
This is a gorgeous timeless classic and based on the care tag most likely from the original issue or a very early re-issue.
...a Timeless Classic that will easily become your go-to carre
- in excellent vintage condition
- strong colors with great color saturation
- copyright "c"
- signed Rybal (not very visible in 3rd photo as signature is black)
- please note snag and pulled thread in close up (4th photo)
- care tag
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % vintage soft silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale