Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Profile - Sellerie First Issue 1974 Black Red and Gold
The ever so dramatic Profile - Sellerie by M. Guillemo was first issued in 1974 and then again 10 years later. Here based on the copyright and care tag, most likely from the original issue. Its bold design is accentuated by this dynamic colorway; bight red and lavish gold tones are in perfect contrast with the deep rich black background, all beautifully accented by a simple, thin white line.
An excellent carré to take along with you everywhere you go... be it the office, the park a luncheon or even a night out on the town....
A Must Have for all!
- excellent vintage condition
- care tag suggests first or early issue
- vibrant colors with color transfer in upper left area (5th photo)
tends to blend into the design, especially when worn
- hand rolled hem somewhat flat
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale