Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Regina Early Issue Pink Border
This highly sought after Hermes silk scarf, is called Regina and was inspired by the Queen of England herself. It is a beautiful scarf designed in 1972 by Leila Menchari, who is responsible for a number of scarves as well as the now so famous window displays at the Maison Hermès store on the 24 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris.
A very iconic scarf with amazing detail - an all time Hermes Classic.
- in excellent vintage condition
- vibrant colors best represented in first photo
- vintage soft yet strong silk
- care tag
- faint specks, worst shown
- some faint spots do not show up in photos
- minor pulled thread
- hand rolled plump hem
- made in France
- guaranteed authentic
- layaway plan tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
Read more about Leila Menchari on our blog