Hermes Astrologie Dies et Hore Vintage Early Issue
The ever so popular Astrologie - Dies et Hore Hermes scarf was designed by Francoise Faconnet, who brought us other all-time favorites such as the La Cle des Champs and Daimyo. The Astrologie scarf as it is typically referred to, was designed and first issued in 1963 and has been re-issued numerous times due to its overwhelming popularity.
No serious Hermes aficionado should be without it...
- very good vintage condition
- numerous areas of color fading/discolorations due to previous washing
- silk is vintage soft and colors less vibrant
- copyright "c" hidden within the design
- pulled threads and tiny hole in bottom right corner
- hand rolled hem mostly flat
- approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- made in France
- 100% silk
- guaranteed authentic
- gift wrapped
- subject to prior sale